I deliver detailed color separations that can be printed with a soft to the touch and vibrant result. I deliver color separations with the main colors of the art, which avoids unnecessary color combinations and get a smooth impression. I adapt to the workflow of each workshop and its ability to impress. Click on the different types of separation, to see an example.
What kind of files do I need to send?
Artwork File Specifications
- If possible, file PSD, AI, CDR or any other format.
- The artwork on a transparent background
- 300 dpi resolution or more at actual size
- If you don’t have any of these files, the best picture you have.
Files you receive
- Source File: PSD, AI, CDR or the file you need
- Worksheet: PMS, sequences, frequency suggestions, and mesh type.
- If you need another format, please let me know. As well as also indicate if you need Halftone Conversion: Bitmapped halftones for printing without RIP program.
Provide the following information:
- The maximum amount of colors you would like to use. (Example: Please use no more than 6 total colors)
- The body color that the artwork will be printed on. (Example: This will be on navy shirts only)
- The final artwork dimensions (if the artwork is not to scale) (Example: Please scale the artwork to 13” wide .)
- The due date (Example: Please return seps no later than Monday at 5 pm)
Delivery times and payment methods
- Time of delivery: Turnaround on separations is approximately 1 to 2 business days. Rush jobs are available(same day service or weekend service) for an additional fee.
- Payments Methos: You can pay with 1) Paypal 2) Debit card 3) Credit Card
- You can send your files and then we will send to your mail a link of the invoice that can be paid with the above methods.